Friday, April 16, 2010

Seriously.

I'm so angry right now...each of every single word represents the fire inside of my eyes, my mind and my heart.

This is the second time i starting to angry "someone", i would like to say every time when I'm good with her, bad things happened on me (figure out who is that!?)

Last time i chose to forgive her and treat her as my friend because of her XX result, so just a normal friendship between both of us. Sometimes i also help her everything that i can help. be a guy or gentlemen.

but then now she said SOMETHING bad about me to her friend behind of me. and she never knows that the friend will actually tell me all the things that she told her.

After i knew it...Fire was burning on my mind. No one can stop it.

Just when I thought nothing can ever burn my fire anymore, there it goes again.

There's always "someone" like "small people" staying behind of you and showing her pity face. pretend like only you can help them in this world; like people they want you to help them, after u helped them, u turn around...they will disappear immediately as fast as possible.

Same thing, when i ask for her help...there will be no respond output. plus backstab behind of you some more. Can't deny that i did wrong again. X(

Let's learn a lesson...Next time there will be no helpful hand comes from me to U. I'm not as cold blooded as you think.

No more words to you again. Seriously. X)

4 comments:

LESTER TEO said...

that " PERSON" is so mean. don care about that person. small fry only

ANDeRsON said...

she is nothing only...treat her as simple friend oso wan to use me...

no more words liao

Ellen Kho said...

whooooooooo???? im reli curious

Live-Love-Laugh-Dream said...

I know who...
Anderson, I din read ur blog for a week plus only and lots of update from you. Too many to read hahaha