Guess what? I changed my hand phone again...but this time is not an expensive phone, it's just a normal Nokia slide phone...
Compare with my previous phone, this phone is DOMINATING!
Well, enjoyable in typing massage, sounds clear enough, a lot of applications inside and also great appearance designed.
LOL, people might think that why i always change my hand phone...so rich ist? NO, absolutely not
I felt regret i chose Sony Ericsson c902 as my hand phone partner last year...lagging all the time, slow in everything even switch on the phone also needs few minutes. suffering in typing massage too
Finally all my problems have solved...I love this phone so much!
By the Way! forgot to tell that i found a friend who can share with me the news and stories about WWE...
He is Giuliano, my tag team partner! Haha, we always talk about Smackdown and Raw
and...One of my favorite finishers is...
"Dream"
"Street"
Ted Dibiase just got his dad's million dollars champianship on this Monday night RAW
better watch out
better watch out



No comments:
Post a Comment