Saturday, April 3, 2010
I love Swimming
Swimming is a part of my life.
Few days ago, went to the spring bought a pair of goggles and swimwear for myself. those items cost me almost hundred something...sweat la~
but finally i got my own swimwear, i mean most of the time i don't wear swimwear when comes to swimming pool. just simply a short pant... T__T
So this morning around 9pm, few of us went to Stampark (BDC) practice our swimming skill. We just ignore the big rain of today, plus i like the weather...and it was super cold even i can feel it under the pool.
After that we went to eat vegetarian for our lunch instead of KFC. I hate KFC for a certain reason. LOL
Anyway
I know it's not a big deal, just update for "song" of showing actually i have a life besides doing assignment and playing games at home!
I'm stressed enough
We have toooooo many assignments need to complete. We need to spend our free time to do those damn long assignments. One BIS assignment is already can almost damaged 30% cells of my brain...still got mid term essay and FIS somemore!?
I wish i have more time by doing this... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment