I was suffering from drastic mood swings for the past few weeks.
Today I'm in good mood again :)
It's just I decided I shouldn't care too much about my exam after finished it. whether it's right or wrong, let the God decides. I don't care my assignment as well, not in that mood okay, what I have to do now is planning how to play hard hard on next week. LOL
...going to organize some activities for GIFC including sing K, movie for sure is Ip Man 2, gathering at the spring for dinner and also Badminton at blind centre? few of them actually don't really like to play badminton...headache for me le.
However, I told myself must go sing K next week, if not we have to wait until July's holidays again. Arghhh, it's not worth to wait that long okay!!!
By the way...thinks I'm not going to date her out during this mid-term break. So many uncertain things happened on her lately and I feel wanna give up of someone. don't ask me why/who, maybe i have no such life.
At least I'm still around by my friends, I'm not going to be alone in the rest of my life. Haha, sounds like almost the end of the world...T.T...but no la...
She is still always on my mind
but the feelings will never be the same again
2 comments:
笨蛋也得懂得几时要离开... (Saying myself) lol
gathering on this thursday hiro
Post a Comment