Alright, fine. This is not going to be my Emo mandarin post. What I want to write is all about my Fish Bird Day. We had so much fun that night despite the foods of Steamboat. I forgot when was the last time I ate Steamboat. But I'm sure this was the first time I celebrate my birthday at Horn-bill Steamboat.
*___*
I like this picture so much cuz' finally I got an awesome picture can replace for my current Facebook profile picture. I learned some photo-shop skills recently, the original one was dark enough. The small Hello Kitty cake was so tasty. Don't know whose idea so evil...X(
SY - Adeline - Fifi - Ikhui
Moi - Chong - Sky & Alicia - Ellen
3 Sweet couples smile with the same style. I just realized that KH and SY face almost the same!
Even the way they talk, almost the same!
Well......focus on Elrich enough. : |
Happy Fish Bird Day - with awesome friends!
Finally we have some picture like this. Elrich took it from upstairs and it looks like a big family reunion. Really had a great night on my 20 birthday, we should do this again, GIFC.
I have not much time to blog mainly because of my headache assignment. Finance is a pain! I get it....X.X




1 comment:
哇塞><
挺热闹的嘛……
哈哈
Post a Comment