Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010


Today was a very peaceful day. I spent my 10.10.10 at home just for doing management accounting assignment. locked myself inside my bedroom, off my phone, concentrate on my assignment. : o )

But i just realized that sometimes things are not that easy as you thought. I failed to do it without any helping hands. My senior's sample seems like useless for me this time. =X die lol

So at the end i gave up for doing that...

Arrrr....I'm already feeling the boredom of holiday, everyone seems like they got their own holidays plan already. Somehow I'm not in the list.

Btw, i saw something quite meaningful just now in someone blog - "The cost of growing up are sometimes painful". True!

101010 means i got 10 wishes for all of my friends:
  1. love :)
  2. smile :)
  3. healthy :)
  4. wealthy :)
  5. successful :)
  6. beauty :)
  7. lucky :)
  8. dreamly :)
  9. lovely :)
  10. happily :)

No comments: