Saturday, September 11, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife


 YOU should watch this!!! AWESOME

Last night i watched a great great great movie "Resident Evil: Afterlife". It was awesome as i expected. Resident Evil never fails...! I have been waiting for 3 years that long...finally it released on this September. I still remember last time episode 2 and 3 i watched it with my primary school best friends, this time was different, i watched it with my best buddies.

Actually this movie is not scary at all, i wonder why so many girls in cinema can scream like they're killing a pig. LOL. I guess the directors were trying to make some parts look more 3D, but actually not much. so better don't watch it in 3D lo. and Resident Evil 5 is coming on next year very soon. can't wait for it anymore!

^^

BTW, these few weeks we got so many holidays...even next week also. planned to do my homework during the holidays. Finance and Accounting need more practices in order to get HD. Macro and Company law i left it behind...and CIC i have totally no idea about that subject.

Due to a certain reason, my law lecturer had changed. Damn it, i don't want that lecturer la, i can't accept his explanation, his teaching methods, his style and his voices. Aduh, i hope i can have a good sleep in his class. I just don't wanna listen to your story which is totally not related to the textbook. and your handwriting is worse than any lecturers. next time don't make any jokes in the class la, not fun at all. so lame!

I just have to express myself sometimes...

No comments: