Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Macro @!$@#!$$!

Macro's Notes

I got two tests today which are Macro and Finance. First of all i was so confident in my finance therefore i did not study much on that instead of Macro. and now I'm so regret that WHY i did not study Finance!? Damn regret. Sometimes over confident is not a good thing (for me). Those calculation parts were seriously killing me.

After Finance then is Macro. @$#@%$#%$!!! They said Macro is not an easy subject unless you have some basic knowledge on economics in Malaysia. Now i believe. I just realized that what is the difference between Foundation's economics and Degree's economics. The concepts are still the same, but the way it comes out on exam (questions) can totally makes you crazy. Memorize all the definitions are the big mistake. Next time i should use my common sense to answer those questions rather than depends on my own notes.

Finished my test today.

...was not in the mood whole night.
...was busy doing Accounting. I like to keep myself busy and will eventually become less Emo. Sometimes it's quite useful when you're thinking too much. Busy can actually solve such things you won't think of having.

Never tab out on my Accounting. ^^V

Apple Ipod Touch - 8GB

By the way, I'm going to sell my Apple Ipod Touch as soon as possible. The reason why i want to sell it mainly because i planned to save some money and buy a new Nokia touch screen hand phone. Anyone who interested on my Apple Ipod can contact me so that we can discuss the price more in the details.

...with an Apple Ipod you will be able connecting Internet all the time as long as connected to WiFi. Playing Facebook at anytime, anywhere. You can even download various type of games and software which are all FREE from i tunes apple stores. Besides that, you can actually treat it as a small portable MP3 bring it along to you and listening music wherever you want.

Well, I'm still looking for a smart buyer. Hopefully i can buy a new phone before my Birthday. ^^V

No comments: