*Here is it*
My 19th Birthday
13-10-09
Somehow...the pictures will tell everything...so I'm not going to write more...
Just need to express my happiness
My 19th Birthday
13-10-09
Somehow...the pictures will tell everything...so I'm not going to write more...
Just need to express my happiness
Something was on my face...by Ellen lo...
I think this picture is nicer than others just my "face" only
Me and Chong
He knows something that i don't know...will try to search some information from him, about...?
Me and Ezra
Wow...So cute Ezra last night...flash the camera light 3 times we just know where you are...
CBC and Fish
He asked me so many questions and i did answer all the questions!
How true heart i am...!!!
Kang Hong and Fish
He is the one who left my car after 12.00am 13-10-09
I still remember the song of that time by MyFM was 晴天
Fish and Lester Teo
This one ah~? He always pull out last year love matters and talk so many unhelpful things...
Don't "Suan" me la~
Calvyn and ME
His idea so bad u know? He is an Evil...kacau me but just all related to my car only~!!!
Anderson and Alicia
Her idea so bad too...another Evil queen ah~
She planed to leave me ALONE at Taman Sahabat!!!
What hide and seek? I don't want...I don't play...
OMG
....................
..................................
..................................................
..............................................................
Happy Birthday to you!!!
(Just a last sentence of the birthday song) Sweat la~
Anderson and Audrey Tan
She looks like my sister hor? I taller than her...Haha...
I hope you didn't join Alicia's idea last night...
Haha
Ice-fish and Hiroshi
Why you still hungry you didn't tell me...?
I will order again mah...(>.<)...
I feel so sorry about your hand...
GIFC 2009 2009 2009 2009 2009 2009
Okay...tell you guys la~ I was shocked(49%), angry(28%), disappointed(14%), happy(89%), bored(4%), Sad(1%) and heartbreak(2%)
Compare to last year, it was so different lo and the feelings~ not same at all too~
Some of them bully me
Some of them "Suan" me made me feel "Paiseh"
Some of them have evil thinking or ideas
Some of them didn't even "Chap Shu" at all
but all of them did wish me Happy B'day so i decided to forgive them
and the cake...chosen by Calvyn oO? I just hate the small chocolate only~ dirty my black gangster jacket!!!
LoL
Thanks a lot GIFC 2009 - Friendship Forever
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this morning i have my another celebration
with Shito and Tiong Ling which are my group members
Before this you know what happened?
I cried in front of hundred people inside lecturer theater
Really cry but just a moment - 5 seconds
You want to know why? My dearest QA lecturer lo...She announced my b'day to everyone inside the lecturer theater after finished teaching QA
and the last slide on the big white screen was showing these few words
It was for me - Anderson!!!
I felt so touch

"Happy Birthday to Anderson"!
I was shocked that time...so i cried out...
Although so many people were looking at me...I really can't control mah...Sorry...
Now, everyone knew it...today is my birthday...
First time so many people sing the birthday song to me inside lecturer theater
Full of happiness
Oh ya...Thanks so much...i will never forget that moment...
is NEVER...
After that...Me, Shito and Tiong Ling went to the Spring
Our target was Sushi King...actually is my idea~
So we decided to go there~ and...
They said today I'm the King so they will listen to me lo~
...Of course i didn't eat more...
Me and Tiong Ling sister
Me and Shito Wong
3 of us in Sushi King only
...no more other customers...
...but this was not a Dream...
They are so good..."Chia" me eat Secret Recipe's Cheese Cake...one slice how expensive u know? Wow...Thanks so much!!!
(No candle only)
and they also sing the last sentence of the birthday song to me only
but it's enough for me
Next year i want full version remember ya...don't be shy lo...
Shito
Tiong Ling
After we ate the cakes...I followed them shopping at tHe Spring...
and i discover so many strange behaviors of girls when they are shopping
Haha
Once again~ I want to thanks all of you who did wish me Happy Birthday on Facebook, MSN and also SMS
I'm So Happy Now
Happy Birthday to Me!!!
and i discover so many strange behaviors of girls when they are shopping
Haha
Once again~ I want to thanks all of you who did wish me Happy Birthday on Facebook, MSN and also SMS
I'm So Happy Now
Happy Birthday to Me!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday... *again* To U!
God Bless =)
aiyo,what evil queen?so sursprising la.not evil.
thanks lo...moi
who ask u think so many bad ideas ah...no next time okay?
actualy on saturday i want sent a request to hitz.fm, to gotcha call u,but din,againt is my idea, car oso my idea,cake oso my idea, during lecture got girl flying kiss u? =D last year in inno class only ho,small group, this year big group, next year in radio, XD
I'm your sister...Got so alike? Of course I din join Cal, Lester & Alicia's ideas, I just NODDED my head and FOLLOW...Hahah so good
hahah, ur Tuesday smells like Abalone. Not bad la.
CAl, next time we play big a bit.LOL
Calvyn...thanks so much...but cannot play big, i don wan too over
Audrey...luckily u din join them, if not my heartbreak will plus 10 more percent
Lester...yaya..u win in everything liao, i don wan argue with u le..abalone smell lo..accept
Post a Comment