.jpg)
Yup, today is my 18.95th years old...
Meaning to say still got several days...then~
Still got 5 days la...then is my 19th birthday...
What am i becoming?! (>.<)
HAHA
...I don't care...
----------------------------------------------------
Anyway, i did my individual presentation today...Yappy! It was pretty bad...Damn it...
So nervous So nervous
I talked so fast and my slides so short = lack of point
I thought my lecturer Madam Ng will says something good, but...
She just said "too fast" like that oO
How hurt i am...YOU KNOW!?
Why i always feel that you "Heavy Girls light Boys"? huh...
Never mind then, no more presentation this semester, only left those scary assignments
What else...?
Oh Ya, today i saw Alicia and Ellen...at old lobby...
When they saw me, Alicia's mouth open so big and said "good luck ah Anderson"
Me: "Thanks ya"
Haha, No choice lo, next Monday must "Chia" all of you eat Pizza liao...no late comers...
Wahaha...
And today micro-economic mid-term test not so smooth as well...not as i thought and unpredictable
Should i say it is easy?! Haha...think by yourself~
Tomorrow is my Quantitative Analysis(QA) mid-term exam too
Start from 9.00am
Well~ I hope i can finish my revision by tonight and wish i can get a HD for this subject!!!
G0Od 1uck 2 M3
No comments:
Post a Comment