Friday, January 20, 2012

# note to self, I was wrong

Well, left 2 more days to CNY, I'm glad that I still have time to write 'something' on my blog. I thought my blog was dead after updating an emo post few weeks ago.

As u can see on my facebook status, I always note to self, keep reminding myself not to fall in love to anyone. (anyone means those girls you like the most but she never appreciate your love, your money or even your time spending to sms with her) I don't like this type of girl, that's why I've been searching for the good one and expecting for the perfect girl appear in front on my eye sight every single day.

Kk, make it short and simply, I found her, and it was few weeks ago when I was working at pasar selling mobile phone. the most weirdest feeling I got to her, I know I'm the one who can easily fall in love to a girl, but this time, she gave me a strange feeling like I never met before. LOL

There are 10 reasons I should consider of before making any decision, but I got one reason for myself which I should keep moving forward which mean non-stop for chasing her!

1.She is 'younger' than me a lot. (T.T I believe age is not a problem, but it still depends on how you look at it)
2.-----------------------(erm...it doesn't matter right?)
3.She is so fierce as well...(I don't mind, as long as not to me)
4.She is now only ... (!??)
5.She likes to play sms and sometimes can chat with me whole day^^
6.She got a ....(......)
7.If we get together, many of my close friends will definitely "like" on my facebook relationship status!! (I guess so)
8.She likes to kacau every-one including strangers. (.....)
9.She is so 'crazy' whenever I force her smile to me (It's my fault, haha)
10.She is so paiseh when look at me face to face (walao lo, this one also make me very paiseh le)

VS

1.I like her so much...! that's it, my first feeling told me. It was real...



我不想这个故事成为,那些年,我追的女孩-------我要加油!

7 comments:

Hiro said...

16 years old leh Anderson... age is a problem...

ANDeRsON said...

i know. love confused me, i try to stay calm down and think again

光之隐者 said...

重点是人家有男朋友了也>口<
害别人劈腿事小
自己成为小三wow~
咳咳,自己保重哦(逃走先)

ANDeRsON said...

重点是她不想和那男的一起了,我进退两难

Hiro said...

Rebound relationships get intimate fast, but they also break fast. So make sure you're not the rebound guy. Be wise

ANDeRsON said...

i'm not the rebound guy...i don wan end fast. but what can i do now. keep waiting ? ....perhaps i have nowhere to go anymore, love or not to that's it

Hiro said...

Guide her along the way, be the man she can rely on... for the rest of her life.

Just before anything gets too serious, ask yourself if thats what you really want