Friday, March 25, 2011

Sucker Punch



Well, I guess this will be the most special movie for me in this year. I never thought that the director of Watchmen finally has an idea of publishing this kind of movie. Despite it's 2D and high graphic background, the story and all the actors were just awesome. “Sucker Punch” is an epic action fantasy that takes us into the vivid imagination of a young girl whose dream world provides the ultimate escape from her darker reality. The action will be extremely fantastical as the girls engage in video game-like battles against an array of impressive CG creatures, such as fire-breathing dragons and giant mechanical monstrosities armed with laser guns.

How could we imagine there's only one simple story but the directors are able to use three different ways/stories background describing that, there are so many secrets hiding behind of the story. But I know what is going on even though it seem complicated. 

Believe or not, from the end until the end, I din even close my eyes...I was afraid that I will be missing any moments of that and I feel like watching it all over again. It's too nice. How can we miss this out. right? If there's a chance for the director, I hope this movie can be continued until the end of the world.

My Stress, my assignment stress, mid term test stress are all released after watching Sucker Punch. Oh...Gosh, I love it so badly.

 
  

4 comments:

Hiro said...

wow, you're review so pro until it feels like it was copied from somewhere

ANDeRsON said...

Yeah some part of it. Hard to describe nicely if using my words. Just wan to make it clearly

Hiro said...

I just watched the movie, no doubt its from the directors of Watchmen. Some parts are really puzzling

Tia said...

cool....i wanna watch it XD