Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Sad

Just finished watching Summer Slam this morning. quite sad the Viper can't be the WWE champion and Kofi also can't complete his match against DZ. Damn Nexus...but at the end the Nexus lose to Team WWE. Finally there's a good ending on this pay per view.

Night of Champions need to wait until so long baru can watch. School starts tomorrow and seem like everyone still in their holidays mood. I can't imagine that how my degree semester 3 life is going to be...Friendless is one of the bad points. Heavy subjects make me headache... =(

Anyway, I hope i will not facing those obstacles alone...at least with someone!

What i did just now? Cleaning my bedroom...arranging my little things...and printing my Timetable!

New things and special arrangement

Stickers on mirror - boring

Window 7 is the best "window!" ^^

It was me last night before going to Kuching Festival. I like my Hair style so much.
guess i will only set this hair style twice per year.

No comments: