(I came to play)
I came to play
There's a price to pay
Time for you to get down on your knees and pray
(I came to pay)
Say goodbye to the good old days
Their never coming back
Watch your future fade
(I came to play)
I came to play
To get my dues paid
I guess you had a dream
But it can't be saved
I came to play
I'm here to stay
Best get out of my way
I CAME TO PLAY
I came to play
There's a price to pay
Time for you to get down on your knees and pray
(I came to pay)
Say goodbye to the good old days
Their never coming back
Watch your future fade
(I came to play)
I came to play
To get my dues paid
I guess you had a dream
But it can't be saved
I came to play
I'm here to stay
Best get out of my way
I CAME TO PLAY

5 comments:
I prefer when he wear like that, now he wear underwear not nice
i like his new theme song only....others all not nice ~
now i like ted dibiase the most, traitor of legacy...cool
Dunno Legacy do what, that Cody Rhodes for a while support Ted Dibiase, for a while support Randy Orton
Raw 8/3/10
Legacy def Randy Orton
Wrestlemania
Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase vs Cody Rhodes
Triple threat match!
Post a Comment