Saturday, April 25, 2009

No Topic Yesterday

Yes...Don't know what to say my yesterday, seem like everything is going to become failure. Ask myself why? Erm...because of my English presentation.

Although i had finished my presentation yesterday, i feel not so happy because i didn't do very well.

Good comment is Confident, bad comment is Lagging too much. Well, no need to worry anymore, concentrate on my Law subject better.

After i read Lester's blog last night, seriously...I dislike Semester 2 as well.

One of my friends asked me, why you choose business in foundation? then i reply i just want to study Accounting ONLY because I'm good in this subject.

The reason why i hate semester 2 is because of Law. Marketing maybe connected with Accounting in degree, but Law i don't think so...I hate memorizing things, that's why i failed my History in SPM. Haha...(I get 9G)...forget about it~

Maybe just like what Lester said on his blog, regret wont change anything instead of complaining, choose to face it~ I believe we can overcome and face all the problems in our future, not only this semester...Jia You all of U~

*I changed the style of writing Blog paragraph* *HaHa*

No comments: