Friday, March 13, 2009

Normal Holidays

Today:

Morning - I slept until 9:30am just woke up, feel so lazy but try to warm up myself and thinking of nothing~ When i saw the newspaper i just remember yesterday was SPM result out, so many people get straight A1 in this year, HaiZzz...hope i can be the one too. After ate my breakfast, i read my comic until i fall asleep again...(=.=)...


I just finished reading that day...so many oO

Afternoon - I went out with Calvyn again, actually i want buy something so i ask him fetch me go Kenyalang. I found one latest movie at there (Street Fighter - The Legend of Chun-Li). I love action movie so much so i choose this one, but this DVD not so clear lo...


Chun-Li ( Cool Girl)

Tonight - Now i sit infront of my laptop doing nothing and chat nothing with my friends...so boring~ Outside keep raining...and my song keep repeating...

No comments: