For the past few days kept busy with my IT assignment and presentation. And finally it's over hehez... Now, I'm going to write about him...
He helped me a lot since I met him. He is the one who accompany me when Alicia is not around. He's someone who cheers me up and cares about me when I'm down. He teaches me Economics and Maths when I faced difficulties. He is a guy who loves to eat double hotdog chicken cheese burger as his supper. Sometimes I think he's kinda "kia shu". It is simply because he takes the marks that he scored in test too seriously. Hahahz... Sorry~~
I still remember, Last Saturday, we asked him and kang hong to come to our house and do our IT together. Yes, few of us did IT together and we continued it again the next day. It's really nice to do our assignment together. Whenever I have problem with my webpage, he's willing to help me though I'm so annoying.... He gave ideas about my design and support me during the day of my presentation.
And I'm the one that always make him unhappy. I also don't know why ah... When I'm late for class, he is there waiting for me. He helped me to carry my bag once to the library to meet Alicia and others but end up everyone of us were at cafeteria having breakfast. He is the one that walked from new building to the old building and to cafeteria with two bags and two bottles in his arms. When I'm having sore-throat, he bought strepsils for me... actually alicia bought some sweets too. Thanks anyway. Thank you for helping me a lot....
Anderson 小鱼儿 I'm really happy to know you. No matter how others play both of us around, you just ignored them... I didn't really care what they said actually, so, it's okay for me! Don't worry~~ Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help and as a friend of mine.
You are really a Great Friend!! =)
加油吧!小鱼儿
我写给你的,我也不会忘记
这几天真的好累~不过我们还是尽了力去熬过那痛苦的日子。其中包括Webdesign assignment, Innovation Report, Webdesign Presentation & English Final Exam References. 好高兴这些终于能成为过去式的代表。我要感谢我的大家族GIFC,是他们让我在这段日子学会了很多事情。虽然我在这段时间里遇到了很多挫折。。。不过我都不在乎,因为我知道,上天会安排我们在一起,是有祂的理由。还记得我的生日愿望吗?我希望大家可以永远在一起,要经得起每一次的考验~这就是我认为是世界上最宝贵的东西。。。
Audrey
在这段日子以来,除了秉辰以外。。。我想你就是那在我身边陪伴我和在乎我最多的人。在我的印象里,你永远都是那单纯可爱的女生~虽然有时候你会不说话(Emo),不过这些我都会懂啊,所以我只希望在那个时候我可以在你身边陪伴着你,让你心情好一点~
还记得上个星期六和日,我在你家一起做Webdesign的Assignment,那时候我真的很高兴。。。因为你就坐在我的旁边。你知道那时候我在想什么吗?我在想如果我的生日愿望还没用完的话,我会再许愿~(希望能永远停在那一刻 - 只有我和你的空间)
我知道,我知道。。。每次我都会让你担心或是不开心,我也不懂我自己哦~
你迟到,我会在门口等你
你觉得书包和水壶好沉重,我也愿意为你背
你喉咙不舒服,我送你那不辣的咳嗽糖
我好感动当我早上起床看到你写关于我的在你的Blog~几乎都快哭了。。。那是因为你的在乎是藏在心里,而我的在乎是挂在嘴里,这就是我们经常有不一致的想法吧~
到最后,不管是在乎也好。。。在你心里也好
我都会一直陪伴着你~支持你就是我的责任~
加油吧~Audrey
1 comment:
I'm the 1st person to comment this post after such long 3 years.
Feels a bit weird + funny + touched reading this messages...it's strange yet familiar.
Lol btw, will u read this comment? Probably yes if u re-read this post again hahah!
I'm truly glad that you didn't delete any GIFC posts which I can re-flash back by reading it or looking at those memorable pictures. =) thank you!
还是那熟悉的一句话。。。
加油吧!小鱼儿
Post a Comment