Yes...I just finished my headache Quantitative Analysis (QA) assignment for part A...freaking tired ah~
You know what...i spent enough 48 hours to do this, which means 2 days...I didn't stop at all~ SMS to my friends ask for information, MSN nudge someone to teach me, and calling for kelly's help...I couldn't even remember when is when...where is where...which part is which part...
People were enjoying their holidays...only i stay at home kept doing this stupid and trouble assignment, how pity i am, even wanna go out eat some curry chicken also cannot~
...assignment...assignment...Everyday assignment~ starting to hate this course already...40% regret can you accept?
Finally! I had done...finally i can online chatting...but do you think i should find her or not? Don't know why, no topic with her...(>.<)...Lester can you teach me? I just don't wanna get use to it...
Yesterday, i spent my little time to watch a Korea movie "Tsunami"...heard someone said it's nice but after i watched it...Well maybe the front part were too bored so i don't really enjoyed it that much~
Not feeling anything lately, too many assignments have to do and also degree mid-term exam is around the corner...what i can say now is only BUZY...i rather spend my time to study instead of chasing girls...but it doesn't mean that i will give up...LOL!?
I don't want to fail, so i will find a way to study and also plan something for next month...(sounds like very secret but actually not)...Haha...
So...What am i suppose to do now? (^.^) ?
PS: Lester is scolding me now...please help...!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment